Our 1 page WDI Post-Construction Treatment Disclosure Document forms COMPLY WITH ALL CURRENT Texas Department of Agriculture rules and regulations.
These Texas Post-Construction Subterranean Termite, Drywood Termite & Related Wood Destroying Insect Treatment Disclosure Documents offer a one page (front and back) solution to comply with current Texas Department of Agriculture Structural Pest Control Service laws and regulations when performing WDI treatments on post construction structures. Please contact us if you prefer a multi-page disclosure document instead of this one page version. The TDA provides multi-page sample disclosures, but each company can design their disclosures as they want, as long as it contains everything required in the TDA rule. Our disclosures were personally reviewed and approved by TDA staff.
- Item #: TXPOST
- Ink Color: Black
- Form Size: 8-1/2" x 11" 2-part carbonless (white / yellow) printed on 20# stock
- Imprinted with your company name, address, city, state, business license number and phone number
- This form is required to be given at time of job estimate prior to post construction treatments for subterranean termites
- Forms will ship within 4 business days, unless ordered with a custom form or another printed item that takes longer to produce
- Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for UPS shipping