Our 1 page WDI Pre-Construction Treatment Disclosure Document forms COMPLY WITH ALL CURRENT Texas Department of Agriculture rules and regulations.
These Texas Pre-Construction Treatment Disclosure Documents offer a one page (front and back) solution to comply with current Texas Department of Agriculture Structural Pest Control Service laws and regulations when performing treatments on new construction structures. Please contact us if you prefer a multi-page disclosure document instead of this one page version. The TDA provides multi-page sample disclosures, but each company can design their disclosures as they want, as long as they contain everything required in the TDA rule. Our disclosures have been personally reviewed and approved by TDA staff.
The Proper Pre-Construction Subterranean Termite Treatments - A Guide for Builders and Consumers (SPCS/D-5) is printed on the back side of each carbonless part.
- Item #: TXPRE
- Ink Color: Black
- Form Size: 8-1/2" x 11" duplicate 2-part carbonless (white / yellow) printed on 20# stock
- Imprinted with your company name, address, city, state, business license number and phone number
- The back side of both parts includes the required "Proper Pre-Construction Subterranean Termite Treatment: A Guide for Builders and Commercial Customers (SPCS/D-5)
- This form is required to be given at time of estimate prior to subterranean termite treatments at pre-construction sites
- Forms will ship within 4 business days, unless ordered with a custom form or another printed item that takes longer to produce
- Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for UPS shipping