These legal size Texas Official Wood Destroying Insect (WDI) Report SPCS-T/4 Forms (Rev. 09/01/07) are an economical way to comply with Texas Department of Agriculture Structural Pest Control laws and regulations when conducting WDI / WDO reports in the State of Texas.
NOTE: This "Old" SPCS/T-4 Texas W.D.I. Report form may be used until August 31, 2020. The "New" SPCS/T-5 Texas Official Wood Destroying Insect Report was released 9/1/19 and may be used immediately but must be use on or after 9/1/20. Click here if you want to order the newest version of Texas WDI Report (SPCS/T-5).
- Item#: SPCS/T-4
- Ink Color: Black
- Form Size: 8-1/2" x 14" 3-part carbonless (white / yellow / pink) printed on 20# NCR stock
- Sold with or without custom imprinting including your company name, address, city, state, business license number and phone number. As an option we can imprint the inspector's name if there is only one inspector at your company. We can also imprint an "X" in section 1E over the box next to Certified Applicator or Technician if you would like. This form is 2 pages long (Page 1 of 2 and Page 2 of 2). Each form set includes both of these pages. The imprinting is done on sections on the first page. If you require imprinting on Page 2, please call us at 1-866-782-6275 ext. 1 to order
- These forms ship within 4 business days, unless ordered with a custom form or another printed item that takes longer to produce
- Please allow an additional 2-3 additional business days for UPS shipping
- TO ORDER FORMS WITHOUT YOUR COMPANY INFORMATION IMPRINTED, DO NOT FILL OUT CO. INFO BELOW.