This updated version of the ODAFF-1 Report was released for use on 10/17/19 by Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food & Forestry (ODAFF) for use by Oklahoma WDI Inspectors. It may be used prior, but must be used for all WDI Inspections in Oklahoma on/after January 1, 2020. The previous version of the ODAFF-1 will be obsolete after Dec. 31, 2019.
Orders for these forms will begin shipping November 5, 2019.
- Item#: ODAFF-1 - Revised 10/17/19
- Form Size: 8-1/2" x 11" 3-part carbonless (white / yellow / pink)
- Forms are now available with or without your company name, address, city, state, business license number and phone number imprinted. As an option we can imprint the inspector's name and certification number of the inspector if there is only one inspector at your company. This form is 5 pages long and each form set includes all five pages. The imprinting of your company information is done on page 1. If you require imprinting on any of the other pages, please call us at 1-866-782-6275 ext. 1 for a custom quote
- This form is used when performing a termite and wood destroying insect report in the state of Oklahoma in accordance with the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture
These forms ship within 4 business days, unless ordered with a custom form or another printed item that takes longer to produce
Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for UPS shipping
- No sales tax if order delivered to an address outside Texas
- TO ORDER FORMS WITHOUT YOUR COMPANY INFORMATION IMPRINTED, DO NOT FILL OUT CO. INFO BELOW. IF ORDERING FORMS WITH YOUR COMPANY INFO IMPRINTED, PLEASE ENTER BELOW AND PROOF READ PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PROOF.