Set your pest control business apart from your competition with a custom brochure. ServiceMark offers over 20 years of experience producing marketing collateral that helps businesses grow. From general pest control service overview brochures and termite service brochures to residential / commercial service specific brochures and those targeting niche markets, we've done them all. We will work with you to develop an effective marketing piece that looks great and gets results.
- Brochure Size: 8-1/2" x 11" (standard tri-fold or bi-fold) Other sizes available upon request
- The brochure design process begins with gathering information from you about the scope of your business services you want to market, your company history, business philosophy, brochure audience and marketing objectives. Any photographs or logos you want to integrate into the design will be collected at this time. The brochure format (ex. tri-fold) will also be decided during this phase. This initial research period is called the "Design Brief" and it is typically done with clients over the phone or by questionnaire.
- The information and elements collected in the Design Brief will then be used for copywriting and ultimately layout development and graphic design.
- A .pdf proof will be presented to you for review and final revisions.
- After final revisions are applied, pre-press production and pest control brochure printing will commence.
- Printed copies of the brochure as well as a digital .pdf version of the brochure for electronic distribution will be delivered
- Base price of $475 is based on up to 9 hours of concept development and graphic design time. This is enough time to create an effective pest control brochure in most cases. Should additional time be needed it will be billed at $50 per hour.